• Pos Malaysia wins global award

    Pos Malaysia was named Brand of the Year 2015 in the Postal Services category by the World Branding Forum (WBF) in Paris last Tuesday. With the win, Pos Malaysia became the first postal company in the world to receive such a recognition from the WBF.

    Read more

  • Hermes Germany introduces mobile returns service for e-commerce

    Parcel carrier Hermes Germany is introducing a new mobile phone-based returns system for e-commerce. The move will mean that consumers returning unwanted items will only have to show an individual QR code on their mobile phone when dropping off a return, rather than filling out a paper-based form. The system would see a consumer requesting a return from a retailer’s website, with the retailer then sending their customer the QR code to their mobile to present at one of Hermes’ 14,000 parcel shops when dropping the item off for return shipment to the retailer. The parcel shops will be able to scan the QR code and apply the required shipping label on the items, the company said, eliminating the need for consumers toprint out shipping labels. Consumers will face no extra charges for the return service.

    Read more

  • Australia-China Business Week - Keynote Address by Ahmed Fahour

    A Keynote Address by Ahmed Fahour, Australia Post's CEO on the Australia – China Business Week. Australia Post and StarTrack have been in the second year a Principal Sponsor of this event, that is a reflection of the growing commercial partnerships in China.

    Read more

  • Royal Mail to expand tracked international shipping services

    Royal Mail is set to expand its international tracked shipping services to more countries from the end of this month. Indonesia, Malaysia and Cambodia are among those.

    Read more

  • SingPost, Trikomsel in e-commerce joint venture

    SingPost and Trikomsel Oke Tbk, a leading distributor and retailer of mobile phones in Indonesia, announced a partnership to tap e-commerce opportunities in Indonesia. Both companies have agreed to form a joint venture in Indonesia in which Trikomsel will take a 67 per cent stake and SingPost, through its wholly owned subsidiary SP eCommerce, will take the remaining 33 per cent interest. SingPost said the partnership's strategic objective is to become the preferred go-to market partner for brands and merchants looking to enter the growing Indonesian e-commerce market.

    Read more

 

APP Events

  • APP GA Sri Lanka 2014 APP General Assembly (GA) will be held in the afternoon on Wednesday, 17th September at Colombo, Sri Lanka as part…
  • APP GA New Delhi 2013 APP General Assembly (GA) will be held in the afternoon on Tuesday, 3rd September at New Delhi, India as part…